We have provided engineering services to over 30 ready mix batch plants for our clients. Our services include complete plant design from the ground up, environmental audits, permitting, fine reduction negotiations, contamination remediation, waste minimization and process optimization, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans, Best Management Practices Plans, Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasures Plans, wastewater treatment system design, and aggregate separation system design.
We have taken our clients’ number one problem, which is an unmanageable amount of industrial wastewater, and turned it into an asset. Most of our clients in the ready mix industry generate up to 10,000 gallons of wastewater everyday they operate. The storage, treatment, and disposal of the wastewater was impossible under current environmental regulations and land use constraints. What was once an environmental nightmare, can now be a clean, zero-discharge, total-water reuse facility.
- We have greatly reduced the amount of potable water used in plant operations.
- We have greatly reduced the total amount of water required for plant operations.
- We have eliminated (in most cases) the industrial and stormwater discharges and thus the need to monitor and report the discharges to the state and federal regulators.
- Clients are in compliance with environmental regulations and therefore are not subject to fines and costly contamination cleanups.
- Clients are perceived as a “good neighbor” in the community.